25% OFF Your Next BodyJewelry Purchase!
When You get a Piercing.
Applies towards the client that received the piercing only. No coupon is necessary. Give the cashier your name and they will look it up.
Everybody’s body is different, this applies to heal times as well a some may require different amounts of care and attention. It is also very important to keep the beginning jewelry in your piercing until it is completely healed. It is your responsibility to take proper care of your piercing once you leave the studio.
- Always wash away any crust or secretion.
- Do not rotate the jewelry.
- Spray a non-medicated saline solution; such as wound wash or H2Ocean on the piercing 2-4 times a day.
- Or you can also mix your own salt rinse by adding 1/4 teaspoon of NON-IODIZED sea salt to 1, 8oz. a cup of WARM bottled water. Make sure the sea salt is completely dissolved and soak 15-20 minutes 1-2 times a day for 4 weeks.
- NO SWIMMING! Avoid going into a pool, hot tub, Lake Etc. These types of water can be unclean and induce infection.
- DO NOT USE MORE SALT!
- DON’T TOUCH IT! NEVER handle your piercing without first washing your hands.
- NEVER pick at the crust.
- NEVER use peroxide, iodine, alcohol, Bactine, Neosporin, or any ointments.
- NEVER get any bodily fluids on your piercing to avoid infection or STD’s.
- It is normal to experience some redness, whitish/yellowish secretion, and soreness, minor bleeding, swelling, and itching.
- If you feel you are experiencing any symptoms in excess or have any concerns contact your piercing IMMEDIATELY!
If an infection or adverse reaction occurs at the site of your piercing, contact your personal physician for treatment and report to Southern Nevada Health District.